Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

You Tried.

I gve you a ten for effort, but I voted low where it counts. I'm sure you had a lot of fun making this movie, but the reason the portal exists is to be sure that every artist is held Accountable for their work. For as young as I imagine you are, you;re pretty good wit the flash. It's frustrating once that trial runs out, I know, but there are freeware flash programs, and you could always get adobe off of a fileshare... I guess what I'm saying is that Newgrounds is not a right, and too many people are already on here that probably don't deserve it. Whether you deserve it is left to be said, but I don't feel that your Mario cartoon has a place on this site. Anybody with enough desire can get flash up and running piece of cake, so get ahold of it, practice, hold your self accountable for the quality of the work, and don't let a couple of blams get you down. Hell, the music I have on the audio portal would have been blamed if it worked the same as the flash portal over there. But I have my few fans here, and three albums that I worked my ass off for, that's enough for me right now. You never get the credit you want right away, and the people you see getting the credit are the ones who didn't give up when no-one looked in the first place. Keep creating, keep improving, and hopefully one day I add you to my favorite authors list.

Digital Grampa

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Milano Toons 033 Milano Toons 033

That Rocked.

Thank You.

Faggotstar - The vets Faggotstar - The vets

Nice.

I thought I was gonna hate this, but by the time the fat man came on, I was in love.

Ollie's Dance Experience Ollie's Dance Experience

awesome

I am enthralled and very pleased, I can't think of any constructive critism either, just wow.